We are excited to have reopened our doors that started on Sunday, April 4th.
Please take a moment to read the new procedures to ensure that everyone will have a safe and exciting worship experience.
We believe in pursuing excellence and personified wisdom. Wisdom is still the principal thing.
We have all gone through some impactful life changing events in the past few months due to the Covid-19 pandemic, which resulted in POC having to adjust to the new normal, as we do our part to ensure the safety of all our worshippers.
NEW POC REOPENING GUIDELINES
- We (POC Staff) will perform a temperature check of everyone entering the church.
- We are requiring everyone to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth while on Church property (including during the worship service).
- We will create an extra buffer between the people on the platform (who will not wear masks) and those seated.
- The ushers will seat the worshippers upon entering into the sanctuary.
- We will seat you as you arrive on alternating rows (filling in from the front to the back), and we will make sure seats are filled so that you do not have to step over or by someone already seated.
- We will seat people six feet apart unless they come together in the same car.
- Entrance into the Sanctuary will be limited to one direction.
- We will dismiss through a different exit path by rows to prevent crowding.
While we greatly desire to worship together, the safety of our entire congregation and guests is paramount.
We also wish to respect the desires of each individual and family in choosing whether to join us in person or remain worshiping online.
If you or someone in your family has had a fever, cough, traveled, or been asked to quarantine by a medical or government official in the last 14 days, we appreciate your willingness to stay home, help protect others, and reduce further exposure.